© S M Jones 2016. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information
55. William PARRIS [Parents]. Born 9/4/1879 in Borstal, Kent & baptized 8/6/1879 at St Margaret’s Church, Rochester, William died quarter ending June 1971 in Chatham, age 92. Occupation: Gardener.
On 3/6/1908, when William was age age 29, he married Rosa HOTHER, daughter of James & Sarah HOTHER, at the Parish Church, Borstal. The marriage certificate records first names as Rose Helen, but Rosa Ellen was recorded at birth (which was registered quarter ending June 1879 in Alton, Hampshire) & she appears in the 1881 census as “Rosa E”. Rosa died quarter ending December 1923 at Cliffe at Hoo, age 44.
They had 3 children. Although all have died, a living relative has asked for their details to be omitted.
56. Edward George PARRIS [Parents]. Born 23/11/1881 in Frindsbury & baptized 52/1882 at All Saints Church, Frindsbury, Edward George died quarter ending September 1960 in Chatham, age 79.
In the quarter ending September 1904, when Edward George was age 22, he married Marion Merrix HINDS in Strood. Born about 1881 in Cliffe at Hoo, Marion died quarter ending December 1950 in Chatham, age about 68.
They had the following children, all born Cliffe at Hoo:
(1) Gladys Mary, born 1905. (2) Ellen, born 1906. (3) William Edward, born 5/6/1909 & died April 1990 in Chatham, age 80. (4) Kathleen, born 1911. (5) Herbert John, born 21/12/1914 & died 1975 in Chatham, age 60. (6) Leonard, born 2/2/1920 & August 1996 in Southwark, age 76.
Seventh Generation (continued)
54. Bonnie Beryl PARRIS [Parents]. Born 4/7/1896 in Aurora, Hamilton County, Nebraska, Bonnie Beryl died 8/2/1972 in Downey, Los Angeles County, California, age 76. Cause of death cardiac arrest. Bonnie Beryl was buried in Inglewood cemetery, Los Angeles County, California.
On 17/7/1915 when Bonnie Beryl was 19, she married Roswell Eugene HUDSON, the son of Charles HUDSON & Maria ROACH, in St. Paul, Howard County, Nebraska. Roswell Eugene was born 28/1/1896 in Geneva, York County, Nebraska & died 22/2/1972 in Needles, San Bernadino County, California, age 76. Cause of death kidney failure. He was buried in Needles Public Cemetery, San Bernadino County, California.
They had the following child:
(1) Rozwelle Ernest, born 15/9/1916 in Geneva, Nebraska. Rozwelle Ernest died 12/6/1976 in Fountain Valley, California. On 11/6/1939 when Rozwelle Ernest was 22, he married Mary Alice HOPE, daughter of Percy HOPE & Lela BROADDUS, in Alhambra Methodist Church, Alhambra, California. Mary Alice was born 13/7/1917 in Long Beach, California & died 17/2/2003 in Garden Grove California. Cause of death heart failure. She was buried 25/2/2003 in Riverside National Cemetery, Riverside, Riverside County, California. They had 2 children who are still living. Rozwelle Ernest & Mary Alice were divorced. On 9/11/1956, when Rozwelle Ernest was 40, he married Joyce McGANN in Santa Barbara, California.
|Legal stuff and Cookies|