© S M Jones 2019. The information on this site is free for most uses. See the legal stuff for more information
On 5/5/1723 John married Jane NEVILLE, daughter of Richard & Ann NEVILLE, in Wrotham. Born 1700 in Plaxtol, Jane died 26/11/1768 in Wrotham, age about 68.
They had the following children, all baptized in Wrotham:
(1) John, baptized 18/10/1724. (2) Richard, baptized 23/3/1725. (3) Francis . (4) William . (5) Margaret, baptized 14/4/1734. (6) Ann, baptized 12/9/1736. (7) Ruth, baptized 16/3/1738. (8) Thomas, baptized 27/3/1743.
2. Francis PARRIS [Parents]. Born 1727 in Wrotham, Francis was baptized there 11/2/1727 & died 12/1/1800 in Stansted, age 73. His surname was recorded as PARIS.
Francis married Elizabeth (maiden name and marriage date unknown).
They had the following children, all born or baptized in Stansted:
(1) Francis, baptized 15/4/1753. (2) Richard, baptized 14/3/1756. Richard died 31/7/1812 in Stansted, age 56. (3) James, baptized 1/1/1758. (4) Thomas . (5) Henry . (6) Jane, baptized 22/4/1764. (7) Sarah, baptized 6/7/1766. (8) William, baptized 13/12/1767. (9) Benjamin, baptized 22/4/1770. Benjamin died 19/2/1792 in Stansted, age 22. (10) Mark . (11) Elizabeth, baptized 13/2/1774. (12) Mary, born 1774.
3. William PARRIS [Parents]. Baptized 23/8/1730 in Wrotham, it is not known when William died.
William married Mary (maiden name and marriage date unknown). They had one known child:
(1) William, born 1754 in Wrotham.
4. Thomas PARRIS [Parents]. Baptized 3/2/1760 in Stansted. It is not known when Thomas died.
On 26/10/1788, when Thomas was age about 26, he married Sarah FAIRMAN, daughter of John and Elizabeth FAIRMAN, in Meopham. Baptized 17/5/1761 in Ham, Kent, it is not known when Elizabeth died.
They had the following children, all born in Snodland:
(1) Frances, born 1789. (2) Mary, born 1791. (3) Mark, born 1793. (4) Sarah, born 1795. (5) Anne, born 1800. (6) John . (7) Susannah, born 1808.
5. Henry PARRIS [Parents]. Baptized 9/5/1762 in Stansted, it is not known when Henry died. Occupation: Labourer.
On 17/12/1785 when Henry was 23, he married Elizabeth HALLONS in Stansted. Elizabeth was born about 1765. It is not known when she died.
They had the following children, all born and baptized in Stansted:
(1) William, baptized 17/12/1786. William married Catherine (maiden name and marriage date unknown). Catherine was born about 1790 in Ireland. (2) Mary, baptized 1/6/1794. (3) James . (4) Esther, baptized 30/6/1798. (5) Harriet, baptized 1/8/1802. On 8/9/1822 when Harriet was 20, she married George ROOTS, son of Thomas ROOTS & Mary CROUCHER, in Luddesdown.
6. Mark PARRIS [Parents]. Baptized in Stansted 24/5/1772, Mark died around December 1822, age about 50, and was buried 6/12/1822 in St James, Cooling.
On 5/11/1798 when Mark was 26, he married Mary STEVENS in St Peter & St Paul, Ridley. It is not known when Mary was born or died.
They had the following children:
(1) Elizabeth, baptized 4/1/1801 in St John the Baptist, Meopham. (2) James, baptized 12/3/1803 in St John the Baptist, Meopham. (3) William Robert . (4) Harriet, baptized 26/5/1811 in St Peter & St Paul, Shorne. (5) Hester, baptized 17/10/1813 in St Peter & St Paul, Shorne. (6) Mark, baptized 28/5/1815 in St James, Cooling. On 27/11/1837 when Mark was age 22, he married Esther Hopper GOLDING at St Nicholas Church, Rochester. (7) Sophia, baptized 8/6/1817 in St James, Cooling. (8) Rebecca, baptized 3/11/1822 in St James, Cooling.
Click to visit our sister site Wharfedale Research for a range of family history research services. Fixed price packages available from £99 or pay by the hour for tailored research to suit your needs.
|Legal stuff and Cookies|